Our next VPA intake is due to begin on Monday 4th February. We have a number of new placements on offer for Graduates hoping to gain some experience and qualifications through volunteering.
The placements that we currently have available either internally at Groundwork or with our external placement providers include:-
– Administration – External Placements at Rochdale Boroughwide Housing or Bulky Bob’s Oldham
– Business development and bid writing – Internal Groundwork Placement
– Business Services – Internal Groundwork Placement
– Communities – Internal Groundwork placement or External Oldham Council placement
– Communication/journalism – External placement with Oldham Council or Oldham Evening Chronicle
– Environmental Education and conservation – Internal Groundwork Placements
– Event management – Internal Groundwork placement aswell as External placement at Oldham Council or Bulky Bob’s Oldham
– Work Programme and Employability – Internal Groundwork Placement
– Media and Marketing – External Placements with Oldham Council or Oldham Evening Chronicle
– Waterways mapping project and volunteer coordination – internal Groundwork placement
– Youth work – External Groundwork placements within the Prince’s Trust
The deadline for applications is Thursday 24th January and we will be holding informal interviews in the week beginning 28th January.
If you would like some more information about the scheme please contact Gemma Russell on 01616 241 444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org